December 10, 2013

Knit Dreams

If I had infinite time, or even just a little more time, I would knit So. Much. Stuff. My queue, library, and favorites grow every time I go on Ravelry. There are so many amazing and talented designers, releasing such stylish and creative patterns! I get the impression that knitting is still considered a "granny craft," in which case grannies know what's up. When I first started perusing knitwear patterns, and still thought knitting was the realm of old women I remember thinking "If this old women's fashion they've got me beat!" But in reality it seems all ages are represented amongst knitters, with all sorts of fashions.

Ravelry has this fantastic feature for pattern highlights. Until yesterday, I hadn't checked out Ravelry's suggestions for me in weeks. Here are some knits I love that found their way into my pattern highlights page. What are you dreaming of knitting?



1. Aiken, by Andi Satterlund.

2. Light Trails, by Suvi Simola.

3. Issara, by Anne Kuo Lukito.

4. Foxy Dress, by Jacqueline Schiller.

5. Trilinear, by Cindy Garland.

6. On the Road Again, by Joji Locatelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment